Ways to get involved with Fall City Metro Park District
- Attend one of our regular monthly meetings of the Park Board (2nd Tuesday of each month)
- Join a Park Board Committee
- Tell your family and friends about our newly formed Park District!
- Enjoy one of the many parks that are in the District:
- Fall City Community Park
- Olive Taylor Quigley Park
- Snoqualmie Valley Regional Trail
- Preston Snoqualmie Valley Trail
Your input is needed!
The Fall City MPD Commissioners want your feedback. Here is how you can provide input:
Attend one of our regular meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of each month,|
7:00 pm at the Fall City King County Library (33415 42nd Place SE)
|US Mail:||Fall City Metropolitan Park District, PO Box 1180, Fall City, WA 98024|
We value your thoughts and ideas. All ideas will be considered and we will do our best to meet community needs in a way that is fiscally responsible.
The Fall City Metropolitan Park District Commissioners